Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweat...

"Both tears and sweat are salty and wet, but they render different results.
Tears will get you sympathy, but sweat will get you progress."
-Cheers, A book of quotes
There are two types of people in this world. Those who want things done for themselves and those who do things for themselves. And I think there's a huge difference between the two. I am sometimes accused of bein stubborn because I often do things for myself even if I do need help. It may be a good trait but at the same time I'm guilty of not asking for help when I need to. Both tears and sweat can be good each in their own way but sweat usually gets your further and keeps friends.

1 comment:

  1. Great quotation! This may be one of my favorites that you have found this semester. Interesting personal reflection.

    ReplyDelete