Saturday, September 25, 2010

A good cheese slappin...

 "Would you get mad if I slapped you with cheese?"
-Caroline Taylor (a.k.a my sister)
My sister asked me this yesterday and it made my day; had me laughing for hours. In face i'm still laughing. Caroline, bless her heart sometimes thinks in "simple terms." But sometimes I think we should model ourselves after her quote. She couldn't understand why someone would be mad about her slapping them with cheese. We need to learn to just laugh things off in life. Sometimes laughter is better than getting mad or arguing. And as my grandmother always says.... 'you should pick which battles you want to fight...' So, let's try and have a little fun in life and not always be serious. Try slapping someone with cheese....

No comments:

Post a Comment