Thursday, November 04, 2010

It's Not Me, It's Life...

"It is not I who speaks, but Life within me who has much to say."
-Cheer, A Book of Quotes
If I could describe why I even bother to keep up with this blog, and not just because I have to do it for a class, this would be the perfect quote. If I could leave anything behind for future generations, it would be my life story. Not because I've had so many accomplishments or that I'm just the best thing that's ever happened to mankind, it's because I want others to learn from my mistakes or accomplishments to better themselves. I want to make a difference and have an impact on just one person, if only through my actions. So it is not what I say on this blog that really matters, it's everything I say is influenced from the life I live. And that is what I want to get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment