Sunday, November 07, 2010

I Ain't No Junk...



"Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves."

-Philippians 2:3
This verse really made me think. Is the Jesus calling us to let people run all over us and have no self confidence? It's good to be humble, I completly agree with that. Humble acts or thoughts have a way of keeping us grounded. And there are some times that I do think others are better than me but I've learned through the years that I am a good person in my own way and there is no need to compare myself to others when God made me just the way I am. I've taken that saying "God don't make no junk" to heart. At the same time, being humble or going through events that humble us are what help keep us "thinking of others" and like I said before, keeps us grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment